Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

This blog has nothing to do with Valentine's Day besides it is Valentine's Day when I am writing this... I just thought I would post a couple of new videos of Ryan. He is officially walking now-a-days! He assumes the standing position takes off with his arms up high and out at his sides with high stepping knees. He is very proud of himself when he walks and his facial expression shows his pride. I would say he is walking about 50%of the time now. Crawling continues to be significantly faster but like I said, he is proud of his new skill.

I am also amazed each day at how kind and helpful Ryan is, even at his young age. He is constantly trying to share his food with us when we act interested in what he is eating. He has also been known to pick up his shoes and place them on the bakers rack (where they live when not in use) if I leave them on the floor. Here is a short video of Ryan helping me with the laundry this past week.

1 comment: