Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Christmas 2009

Better late than never, I suppose. I have been attempting to get a picture off my phone to the computer before I wrote this blog but it doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon or maybe ever. Anyways, we had a great Christmas season. It started on the first weekend in December when we found and cut down our Christmas tree. Ryan even tried to help Marc with the cutting :)




I can't believe what a difference a year makes...Ryan is our little boy now.



It was a very nice tree until it tipped over or more accurately came crashing down to its side on December 23rd! I was in the kitchen and Ryan was taking a nap when all of the sudden I heard a loud crash. As I walked into the living room I spotted the Christmas tree laying on its side...the tree trunk had not moved in the stand and the entire tree was now rotated 90 degrees to the right. The water was running everywhere - all over the gifts under the tree. I didn't know what to do so I called Marc at work. Here is how our conversation went:

Me: The Christmas tree just fell over
Marc: What do you mean the Christmas tree fell over?
Me: I don't know how to say it more clearly, the Christmas tree fell over. I will send you a picture on the phone.

Hence, the picture I was trying to retrive from my phone for this blog. Oh well!

Our families arrived around noon on Christmas day for a day of relaxing, snacking and opening gifts. The cousins had a great time playing together. It was a good day!



The stunned look on the boys faces is because Uncle Art was running around chanting and dancing with a shovel.

No comments:

Post a Comment