Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Dreaded Week After Christmas

Unfortunately, Tyler became sick the Thursday before Christmas. He had a fever and developed pink eye. But that was nothin'...the week after Christmas Tyler and Ryan had pink eye in both eyes, ear infections and bronchitis. The bronchitis required the use of a nebulizer every 4 hours! This was all new to us. By the end of the week, Marc and I both had colds and mine turned into an ear infection and a sinus infection! I still cannot hear out of my right ear! After 24-48 hours on the antibiotics, both boys and myself were feeling better but it has taken us a couple of weeks to get everything back in order! Just thought I would share some of our pictures...
Tyler on the nebulizer...

Ryan on his nebulizer

I have to believe that we had our share of winter sickness and we will be healthy for the rest of the season!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay, this so takes me back to when Nick was a baby. Nick got RSV and Jay got pneumonia. It was awful. Nick required nebbie txments every 4 hours. I can sympathize, Lindsay. Hope you ya'all are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete