Saturday, November 28, 2009

Santa Claus

We took a trip to see Santa Claus last night. We went to Bass Pro Shop last year and the Santa Claus was very good, the line was super short and we got a free 4x6 picture (which makes Marc very happy...FREE picture)! So we decided to try it again this year. The same Santa was there and again the line was very short even on the busiest shopping day of the year - black Friday. Ryan took one short glance at Santa and screamed louder than we had ever heard. The elves were very friendly and said we could all be in the picture. Marc was a good sport and even sat on Santa's lap, while Ryan and I stood beside him - with Ryan as far away as possible. I had attempted to move Ryan to my right arm so he would be next to Santa and again we heard one of the loudest screams ever. Oh well, he will learn what a great guy Santa is. Anyway, here is the O'Neal family visiting Santa Clause - Christmas 2009...

2 comments:

  1. I am laughing out loud. You tell marc I can't wait to make fun of him next time I see him.

    ReplyDelete