Sunday, August 16, 2009

9 Months Old!


I can't believe our baby boy is 9 months old now! We went to our 9 month doctor's appointment this past week. Ryan now weighs 21 pounds 4 ounces and is 28 inches long. He continues to smile and laugh all the time. He is learning to move around - he can scoot backward when laying on his belly, he is getting his knees underneath him at times, he can get into a semi-kneel from the sitting position and he is rolling over better now! I have been wanting him to move around more but he is rolling over at inopportune times...the other morning I went to get him from his crib and normally, he is laying on his back kicking his feet and squealing with delight but this particular morning I saw 2 eyeballs peering at me over the crib rail. He had rolled over and was pushing up onto his arms. Ryan has been sleeping through the night for the past month now and I am afraid he is going to want to practice his newly learned skills at all hours of the night and not sleep as well. I have grown accustomed to my full nights sleep again and I'm not sure I can give it up so soon. I can't believe how fast he is growing up but I am so happy he is a healthy little man!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe what a big boy he is. He is SO CUTE, Lindsay and I think he's looking a lot like a Grant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as you start getting used to that sleep it does end!! good luck

    ReplyDelete