Sunday, April 19, 2009

Four Generations!

A few weekends ago we travelled to Kansas to celebrate my grandma's 90th birthday! It was a car ride extravaganza as we drove 4 1/2 hours each day on our 4 day weekend - Chicago to St. Louis, St. Louis to Kansas, Kansas to St. Louis and St. Louis to Chicago! We had a great time seeing family and Ryan's great-grandma was really excited to finally meet him. The picture here shows our 4 generations: 0 years old, 30 years old, 60 years old (in August) and 90 years old! Dad, please note that I recognized you will not be 60 until August :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute picture, Lindsay. As I'm looking at your blog, Nick is right over my shoulder yelling..."that's me," when he sees pictures of Ryan! Yeah, Nick the dark haired little boy looks just like you! Crazy kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GG looks great. Oh and the rest of you do too.

    ReplyDelete