Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tummy Time & a New Milestone!


Over the past couple of weeks Ryan has improved his tummy time abilities. He doesn't mind being on his tummy as much and is doing a great job holding his head up. He has also been praciticing rolling over from his tummy to his back. I realize he has not quite mastered this skill as he rolls over just because he becomes so irritated from being on his tummy, as you can see in the video below. And, when he gets to his back he has the most surprised look on his face, as if to say, "How did I get here?" and he begins his kicking routine right away.

2 comments:

  1. I wish we could post video comments...I can do the same thing, with encouragement of course!

    But for real, thats awesome, thanks for the update!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh!!! Awesome rolling!
    He's a cutie pie

    ReplyDelete